Thursday

Straight outta Noida

Here's a blog written by a teen in India with goals of getting into IIT...his IQ is charted as genius which makes it pretty sure that his goals will be met. IIT I assume is the equivalent to the American MIT, also tough to get into. It sounds like he's a typical teenager with typical teenage friends with the typical teenage stress, with the typical teenage problems. The only difference is that he is from India. Wouldn't it be cool to capitalize on this fact and give more of an insight into the culture and differences that might exist for a Teen from India. Just a personal suggestion... as far as the blog goes I think it is good but geared more towards other teens with a lot of the "F" bomb being dropped which kind of lends itself more to a "Myspace" feel. Not that there is anything wrong with any of this...don't take it the wrong way...Your blog can go in a lot of directions especially with you being so young and your blog being so young having just been started in the summer. So experiment with your blog and if you think my advice is not good advice then do whatever you feel you should do. The beautiful thing about blogging is that it's free and it's an outlet for you to freely express yourself however you want. Nice work! Keep Blogging.

23 comments:

Kshitij L said...

Thanks for the heads up.

>Wouldn't it be cool to capitalize on this fact and give more of an insight into the culture and differences that might exist for a Teen from India.

I should work on that. Yup.

>a "Myspace" feel.

(gasps) Oh no! Maybe I should phase out that language...

Thanks anyway. I'll work on these two things. Keep coming back, and congrats on bestest blog again!

Aishwarya Singhal said...

Nice! Due to my extreme unpopularity and my inane and sporadic blogging. But maybe my contributions to this competition will redeem me from a lifetime of isolation and low self esteem.

sammyray said...

Love this guy's blog. He might be a genius, but you'd never know it from reading it!! LOL Just kidding, Suspect!

The guy's a credit to blogging!!

Kshitij L said...

Ahh, I see this is catching on. Help me here, Woozie my man!

Woozie said...

Reciprocity is a good thing, Suspect.

Anonymous said...

great blog. hooked on to it since july. check it out nearly everyday. very unhealthy.

and well suspect is cheeky, funny, innovative, insightful and, of course, a genius. very well read and informative. and a nice guy overall. wish him all the best ..

KD13 said...

This guy writes really well. Seriously. [I'm NOT saying that only because he's asked me to marry him!]

And he's just 15. He's only going to get better and better.

[And since he's a genius he's sure to get richer and richer which is why I said yes.]

Sorry suspect couldn't resist that bit... ;D

Kshitij L said...

Oh well ... I suppose it's new age Darwinism -- only it's survival of the richest.

Girls is only after them $$$s ...

Deepak Gopi said...

Are vu speaking about Suspect.
He is an excellent writer.

Gadfly said...

He doesn't suck

Odat said...

I just came upon this blog and am impressed by it...especially since he is only 15 years old!!!! He's got something there!

Alejandra said...

hahaha a Myspace feel?

That was funny but I think the fact that he actually has some substance in his posts cancels the myspace thing out.

I'm sure that in time he'll become a great blogger.

:D

I likey both yer blogs

KD13 said...

I think Morgan hit the nail on the head. This guy is smart, funny and just a bit too cynical for his age. But I think that's something age will cure.

It's odd how it's the teens who are among the greatest cynics of our times.

But it all makes for a great blog!

drëâmè® said...

Ah this guy's blog is awesome :)
Sorry I was so late!!!

drëâmè® said...

oh and he reads classics.. at 15! yay for you :)

Sharan Sharma said...

Well, everyone's been saying it so even at the risk of sounding repetitive: "i find it difficult to believe he is 15".

I do hope he keeps his head on his shoulders, though. Popularity (and instant at that) can be bad sometimes.

Kshitij L said...

INSTANT?

I've been on Blogger since JULY! Call that instant?

A man's gotta work for this, you know?

Ok, keep them votes rolling in, and ballot stuffing won't hurt either.

Me said...

Vote Pedro!

Woozie said...

Instant compared to me, it was a good 4-5 months before multiple commenters came in to The Tome.

Kshitij L said...

A man gotta market his shit.

Nah mean?

KD13 said...

Suspect has been promising money and unlimited sex to all who vote here.

I'm not sure who he intends to sacrifice to satisfy all the guys and girls who accept his offer so I'll skip that bit. [Knowing him, he'll sacrifice his favourite canine friend]

Suspect I'll let you know where to send the cash...

Gadfly said...

He often doesn't suck

Aishwarya Singhal said...

Woozie is winning last time i checked and yes karen he will sacrifice his canine friend, a friend who only wishes him all the worst.