Thursday

The Markmiller 5

Another blog from one of my favorite platforms...Typepad! Another fantastic blog about the life and times of what appears to be a lovely family...a lovely family who recently visited the happy place on earth....Disney! It was Disneyland so I'm guessing they live in California. I just went to Disney in Florida over the Thanksgiving break and it was a great time to go...no crowds. Back to your blog. Nothing to criticise in my opinion. The writing flows like conversation which makes it a pleasure to read. Your love for your family comes across strongly in your postings. Blogs like this are fantastic because you get a warm feeling as you read through them. Great job and keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I love writing, please keep coming back! : )