Monday

Newlywives

Here is one of the most useful blogs I've come across for my wife to look at! :) This fantastic concept blog is the brainchild of a newlywed who actually had the idea for a book on the topic before it became a blog! It is brilliantly thought out and planned with topics covering cooking, cleaning, massage therapy, and a feature called "wifely duty Wednesday". There is a place where you can "ask the newlywife" and a boatload of other fun features that I'm sure you will enjoy. This blog is no doubt on it's way to becoming a very popular blog. Nice job and keep the blog rolling! I was just kidding about the wife jab...we've been married for a while and her "Wednesday wifely duties" consist of telling me what room to vacuum and what load of wash to bring down to the basement!

No comments: