Monday

The Chow Dynasty

This blog was submitted to me a while ago and I would check in on it fro time to time and on April Fools day I happened to check it out and was almost tricked into his sinister joke. I wonder how many people fell for it. Another interesting thing to note about this blog is that it is recorded that over 120,000 visitors have stopped by since the blogs inception in June of 2006. This tells me our boy Vince is one popular guy. I can understand how because the blog is actually a pretty interesting blog. It is full of a bunch of stuff. I can't be more descriptive than that. You actually need to stop by and visit and go the extra step and visit the archives and browse. Now my question is...any relation to John Chow? Great job Vince...liked the blog alot and you have a repeat visitor here.

No comments: