Just Another Quick Question a fun blog authored by twin sisters Abigail and Becky. Abigail is a Kindergarten teacher and Becky is new mommy! The idea is, they present you with a theoretical situation then sometimes give you multiple choice answers to choose from. Of course, you're always welcome to come up with your own answer, too!
With the blog being this kind of genre I'll be pointing out some of the questions I've seen there.
Here are some of my favorites:
- BFF? asks what do you do when your BFF (Best Friend Forever) doesn't consider YOU a BFF?
- Cha-Cha-Cha-Charmin? brings up the question for us girls about what we do when Mother Nature calls and we're in the woods.
- Obsessive Compulsive wonders if you are finicky with the way you do things sometimes. (Yes, I am!)
- Vocabulary 101 is where they are trying to come up with 101 ways to use a tissue. Can you think of any not already listed?
- Malfunctions is about something we can relate to.. computer malfunctions.
This is a great blog to bookmark and visit often. In fact, I hope you'll drop by there today! Tell them Skittles and Critique My Blog sent you.