Friday

Preachers Wife


Alrighty then. This is a powerhouse in the fast lane of traffic. The preacher's wife, from what I can see, started this wonderful blog on March 7th and in less than a month has over 2300 visitor! This should tel you something, either she has alot of friends or the blog is really that good. I say it's really that good. A christian blog? Yes. A Boring Blog? No. It's presented in a hip way without being preachy and the feeling of friendship comes through strongly with this blog. The writing is great with many interesting features like C.S. Lewis Saturdays. Who'd of thunk it? I like this blog alot and recommend stopping by to say hello.

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Thank you for your kind words Billy....The 'strong feeling of friendship' couldn't be a sweeter compliment...

Anonymous said...

I agree. I just started blogging and loved the preachers wife blog! Maybe because I am one too???