Friday

New York Traveler

It's interesting to see what beauty there is in New York when you think past the city (which is fabulous). New York is right up the turn pike from me and all I think of when I hear the work New York is the George Washington Bridge, Traffic, and Broadway. This blog points out the other side of New York which is alot more breath taking. The blog recently went through an over haul with a new template and I think you did a great job. Nicely done. The blog offers lots of information about New York with links to different aspects of the city and state so if you are thinking of taking a trip, visit the New York Traveler first!

2 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

THANKS for critiquing my blog, Billy Mac!!! I am very find of yours, too! This is really a great way to discover new blogs; there are so many out there that I'd rather avoid... if you know what I mean... this is a great service.

Thanks for visiting my blog. God bless you.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

LOL, in the previous comment, I meant "fond" not "find." Good thing you don't rate on typos when you critique.... GBU.