Wednesday

HELP WANTED

Critique My Blog has been a labor of love for a few short months but has grown to the point of being difficult to manage. I'd like to invite anyone who would like to be a guest reviewer to contact me. The changes that would be made to the blog would only be the taking down of the adsense ads to keep it fair for the new reviewers. You would be given access to make posts on the blog and I'd give you direction as to how I format it. I'd like to keep this blog going but as I said it is impossible to keep it going at this rate. If there is any interest please email me at billymac174@aol.com

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh no, Billy.. this is sad news to the blogging world. I got an email from a friend who told me to come over here and read this. She thought I would maybe be a good one to help you. Maybe she was just referring to the fact that I make so many posts a day!

I can only imagine the amount of work and time this takes.

Let me think about it, ok? In the meantime.. if someone else offers.. go for it.

Mo and The Purries said...

Barb: I think you would be an excellent choice to help BillyMac. But trust me, as a regular guest reviewer on Bestest Blog -- it is time consuming.

BillyMac: my suggestion to you would be to delegate days, like BobbyG does at Bestest (ie Morgen Mondays, Mimi Tuesdays, Flip This Fridays with Julie). He sent e-mails directly to us bloggers and asked for help. Barb would be an excellent choice to help. I wish I could, but my schedule is full. Even if you get 3 days covered, a large load will be lifted from your shoulders. But don't throw in the towel. Your blog is one of the bestest out there, and we would feel the void if you discontinued it.

Anonymous said...

I;'m not going anywhere...that is a good idea

Barb said...

Well I'm flattered that two people now think I could do this. The idea does intrigue me. Let me think about taking one day a week like morgan suggested. That doesn't sound so bad.

Could I get a link to my blog on the days I do it? LOL. Can't blame a girl for trying to drum up more hits :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Barb in helping you critique other blogs and I vote for having the best blog. Because she does. She entertains, instructs, and leaves me laughing. I check her blog several times a day.