Monday

Dear Abby...err...uhh...Andrew!



Doc Andrew brings to us a fantastic way to take advantage of this particular media form with a virtual advice column. Blogging has so many ways to be utilized and this particular way is terrific, with readers being able to send Doctor Andrew questions and the good doctor answers it with the names of the e-mailers kept confidential. It's a really interesting blog to visit and I highly recommend it. I will be adding it to my personal list to re-visit! Nice work and keep on bloggin!

1 comment:

Andrew McAllister said...

Thanks for the kind words Billy. Much appreciated. I'll keep a virtual pot of coffee brewing so you'll always feel welcome to drop by.

All the best!
Andrew
(I just can't bring myself to sign off with "Dr. Andrew" though many of my readers have taken to calling me that, you included :o)