Monday

What's it all about?

I think the best way to go with this blog is to promote and offer as much advice about blogs and blogging as I can. I urge anyone to place comments via the comment section and offer any advice or help they may have in the promotion of blogs, the adding of revenue to blogs, or the general betterment of blogs.

I'm also excited about the feature of the blog review. I initially was going to post a blog of the month type to feature but have decided to read the blogs as they are e-mailed and post them to my front page with descriptive critique. All blogs deserve their 15 minutes of fame.

This can only launch with your help. E-Mail me your blogs. The email link to your top right hand corner that says "Email me your links" is the way to send me your blog. I am anxious to start receiving everyone's great work!

No comments: