Sunday

Crystal Jigsaw

What else can I say but fantastic...fantastic...fantastic! I like this blog for two reasons...one is simply I think that the writing goes right to the heart with a clear feeling for the bloggers world which is an important part of blogging. When you enjoy blogging, it shows. You can feel the bloggers joy and that is so strong with this blog. Second is because of the autistic angle. My wife teaches autistic children and we both have a soft spot in our hearts for people with autism. In fact, this afternoon we spent the day at a baseball game to raise autism awareness.
Great job with the blog and keep up the good work....loved it and will be a regular visitor back myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your very kind words and for taking the time to read my blog. I am most grateful and feel honoured to be able to display you in my "Blogs I Follow" list.

Best Regards
Crystal xx

Mimi Lenox said...

You've been tagged by Mimi Queen of Memes
BlogBlast For Peace ~Join The Revolution

Anonymous said...

look good

DJ Kirkby said...

Hey Billy
Another of my fave blogs. I didn't know that your wife and yourself were involved with Autism awareness and support. Since you reviewed my blog last year I have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome.