Wednesday

Ewww!


"Why I blog
It appears that I have been tagged for another meme. This one asks us to tell the world why we blog. I thought about it a little bit and came up with some reasons that I’ll put down for all to see.
1) The #1 reason I’m blogging is to bring a smile to people. I don’t often write about anything serious…there’s a LOT of blogs that do that. I am always in a better mood when I can laugh at something. It is my desire to share a little of what I laugh at with those who read my blog and hopefully that will pick them up a little.
2) I blog because it’s a way I can “talk” to people from all over the world. I like the interaction with people who see things differently than I do. This world would be pretty boring if we all thought in exactly the same way.
3) I blog because it gives me the opportunity to be a part of a community. I’ve come into contact with some pretty cool folks in the last three months by blogging and would consider them to be friends. Those people who blog and are “frequent flyers” at my blog seem to be forming a neighborhood and that’s pretty cool. I envision the blogs as our own front porch where we can hang out and shoot the breeze.
Well, there you have it…the reasons that I blog. "


Above is an excerpt from Sweaty Socks blog...first off how can you not love that title...second off..how true is that post?! Think about why all of us in this community of bloggers started to blog. Some did it for money as a Pro-Blogger...others might of had an agenda...but most started with the above ideas in mind. Not only is our blogger a great writer who's posts are engaging and well thought out, he is also a great cartoonist. I love talent and this blog has lots of it, so why not swing by and say hi and check out a truly fine blog.

No comments: