Thursday

Wit of the Staircase



Holy Garbonzo Beans Batman! We finally connected. Gale and I have been trying to get her blog reviewed for the past 4 or 5 emails, for some reason I would copy and paste the link she sent and it didn't take. I only copy and past links for security reasons so finally this one took. So what do I have to say about this basketball loving broad from Pennsylvania>? She's got a fantastic blog...of course. It's full of variety and great stories and over all it's got a great feel to it. Worth a visit for sure. Nice work and glad to finally meet. Who's going to be our next governor?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out, Billy, and your perseverance. I'll be happy to add a link. I think Rendell will be reelected, for good or for ill. Everybody says the only job Rendell really wants is commissioner of the NFL.