Sunday

capricorncringe



It never ceases to amaze me how each blog I review is a good blog...There have been maybe 5 blogs that I've given a bad or not so good critique to, all the rest have been A+ blogs. I have an inbox full of blogs and I start from the bottom and work my way up to the most recent. I copy and paste the link into my browser and I start my review. This is the exact way I did this cool blogs review and I love it...People are grabbing this blog thing and taking off with it. It used to be just a plain old blog, now people have added sooo much to their blogs that it's like a whole experience. Nice work Capricorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review! :) I also noticed you checked out my buddy Scott's blog (aeleope.blogspot.com)

Come back and visit some time :)