Friday

Through the eyes of an artist!



What a beautiful blog. Pleasing the eyes since July 2005. I have a personal soft spot for artists because my uncle was a painter in New York with his specialty being Marine Art, mostly boats and the big ships. My personal favorite is your Give Peace a Chance...It reminds me of Dali and Miro. The blog is fantastic and gives another angle to this world of bloggers. Some criticism...I didn't notice a site meter to see how many visitors you are getting which I think is important and the link to your other web site is broken. I would put your website link in the section of your favorite blogs on the top and in capital letters to draw attention to it. Capitalize on your creativity. Nice job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Billy Mac,
Thank you so much for reviewing my blog and your comments.
I was surprise with your prompt response and your positive criticism.
Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Angela, that was fast huh? Now I am getting worried...:(