Wednesday

In it for the long haul...

Tuesday, February 18, 2003Well, here I am. My first blog. Never in my life have I done any kind of journal before. So I'm not really sure what to do. I don't even know if I'll be able to keep this up. I tend to work things out internally.
Click the envelope to e-mail this post by: Kevin / 2/18/2003 10:46:34 PM

That was Kevins first dive in to the deep dark waters of blog...today... two and a half years later Kevin has lot's of posts under his belt...18 other blogs linked to his blog (in alphabetical order I might add) and a site meter with some healthy traffic reports. I'd have to say that Kevin's doing a fine job of journaling the way it supposed to be done with personal stories and funny ones all at the same time. One bit of criticism and I hope you won't take this the wrong way...but if the problems in your earlier posts were present why don't you take advantage of your blog by using adsense and some other affiliates to make some extra cashola? You have the traffic...you have a good blog...you can capitalize on that. All that aside great job...keep up the good work and keep blogging!

No comments: