Monday

Bargain Avenues

Karen brings us an interesting blog for all you ebay and flea market addicts out there. The concept of this blog is informational as well as interactive, which I love. If you are located in eastern Connecticut or Rhode Island, Karen encourages you to send her some info on what you are selling online and she'll post a link or story. I guess I have only one criticism, with all this knowledge and information, you yourself must also have ebay and antique selling avenues, and I do not see any links to your own info. I think a blog is a fantastic way to promote other business avenues, as well as a way to inform and express yourself. Other than that I enjoyed the blog and found it very interesting, having been an ebay enthusiast myself for a while. Best of luck and keep up the great work! Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: