Friday

Sprint Upstage

My wife just got another one of her toys...a new cell phone that does everything but make bread! I Have to say that when it comes to things like this , my feeling usually is that if it works then I am happy. I've had my cell phone now for about four or five years. So I guess it is safe to say that I am in the market for a new one. Luckily I have Sprint for a service and it is looking more and more likely that I will be indulging in the new Sprint Upstage. This is truly an amazing piece of equipment with it's Ipod, plus phone, plus email service, plus everything you would ever need to stay connected with anyone and anything in this great big world of ours. There is a beautiful ending to my story. With Sprint service this phone is free! Can you believe that this perfect phone, the Sprint Upstage is free with sprint service. I think it is clear to see that my mind is made up to buy this jump into the future, at least where I'm concerned. My rickety old phone is ready for the grave and long live this new one!

No comments: