Thursday

blog reviews

I have to say that in the beginning I was leery of pay per post. I researched the site and followed other sites who were using the pay per post venue for monetizing their blogs and finally I started to get requests for blog reviews from other bloggers that were using pay per post. I asked the bloggers their opinions and they said they loved it. SO I gave it a try. At first it was a trial and error stage for me with lots of posts getting rejected because I wasn't following the proper formatting and linking. Soon, though, I was getting approved and since then I have not looked back. I find lots of interesting sites to review and write about and think the pay per post format is a fantastic idea for bloggers to make money and for website publishers and bloggers to promote their sites and improve their rankings. I am making money with pay per post and the ease at which the payments come is great. If you are looking for a way to make a few extra dollars for yourself then I highly recommend pay per post.

No comments: