Sunday

What's new at Critique My Blog

As you see I've been running 2 contests lately. One is getting some good action, the other is lagging behind, both have great prizes.

I want to thank those of you who have recently donated via the handy dandy donate button. It is very generous of you all and not necessary. Thank you.

My next announcement is the long anticipated Friday review by Barb from Skittle's Place! Next Friday she will be picking a blog of her own choosing and reviewing it and the review will be posted here at Critique My Blog. It will be a fantastic addition to CMB and Barb was generous enough to offer to do the reviews. Stop by Skittles Place and say hello if you haven't already done so.

2 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

She does GREAT reviews. :)
I have TWO awards I hold in high honors b/c of her. Can't wait to hear what she has to say.
I love me some Critique My Blog!!!

Akelamalu said...

Great news, looking forward to reading skittles reviews.

Feedblitz is a great idea too.