Friday

Skittle's Friday Reviews

Just to clear something up. Barb from Skittles Place has asked that the button she uses be exclusive to her her views for the lucky blogger she picks to review. That is not owned or was it created by Critique My Blog. I am in the process of trying to get a similar blog button created and when that happens I will offer it to all blogs critiqued in the past-present-future. Thank you for your understanding and honoring Barb's wishes as it is a way to make the blog stand out.

2 comments:

Mslovely101~of ~ LowKey Graphics said...

Good idea to get your own blog button. I like creaing graphics so maybe I can help. Leave me a message at http://mslovely101.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Akelamalu said...

What a good idea to get a blog button for all those who have been critiqued by you. I'll display mine proudly when you publish it. :)