Thursday

Ocean's 11

Visiting this blog with the Vegas strip pasted across the top got me thinking of Sinatra and the Rat Pack tearing up the nightlife in years past. This Vegas Princess is not a native to the strip but rather a transplant and it Chronicles the life and times that her and family go through. I live 40 minutes from Atlantic City on the east coast and I get excited driving on the road into AC at night with the lights flashing...Must be ten times better in Vegas. The blog is witty and funny with a full variety of content filling the posts. Well written and well done! Keep up the good work and don't be so critical of yourself as stated in your email...I think the blog is great.

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Thanks for the great review, I really appreciate it! Oh and I was nominated for Best Humor Blog and Best Blog of All Time...don't think I have any votes yet. But I voted for you!

Cupcake Blonde said...

P.S. How do I get the nifty little icon saying you critiqued my blog?