Monday

The Journey

For as many fun blogs that come across my inbox on a daily basis I also get a good share of blogs that are serious in nature. Rindy's blog is one of those blogs. I have said time and time again about how blogging can be a fantastic tool for being therapeutic and helping to express feelings and emotions that you want to express but there isn't always an ear to listen or maybe you just don't want to really talk about the problem and it is easier to write about it. I don't know if that is the case here or not but I do know that there are some very deep and personal material that is laid out in this blog. Well written and thought provoking are two adjectives that come to mind. I think the blog is going well and I'm sure you will find alot of people over time will be in your corner.

No comments: