Friday

"Say goodnight Gracie..."

Wonder how many people can tell me whose quote the title eludes to. Poor Gracie is in the grips of the blogging addiction, which isn't all that bad as addictions go. She's so far gone that she actually has a post called 13 books I haven't read. Gracie, an avid reader and former member of several book clubs is now on the other end of the spectrum where she writes instead of reads. You click on her blog and music begins to play which scared me at first and then I was feeling like I was driving along the coastal highway in a convertible. Great content and fun stuff...Keep the blogging wheel turning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Burns.

Now I have really dated myself.

Barb said...

Arg! I knew the answer, too! Gracie is a lovely lady with a terrific blog!

Amazing Gracie said...

When I read your title, I thought you were telling me to hang it up, sign off, quit, resign, turn in my blogging badge.
When I finally got to the final lines, I realized I'd been holding my breath! Whew, does this mean I should proceed as usual? Or do you have any suggestions...I'm so anal.
Thanks for taking the time to read my pitiful little meanderings...Oh, and yes, I certainly remember the phrase. She would then repeat it back to him as they left the stage, his trademark cigar in hand...

Claire said...

I second Skittles, A'gracie is lovely!