Wednesday

My Home Sweet Home

I love blogs that are full of life and give you a warm feeling of family. Now this family is full of 8 children which makes it a little more of a full family, but I think big families are the best! I had a friend growing up who had 10 brothers and sisters, 2 cousins, and an uncle all living in the same house. I live in a little neighborhood, needless to say they had the biggest house there. As for this fantastic blog, you will find lots of family photos and stories about family and thoughts and ideas the blogger has. All that a blog should be. Only thing I didn't notice was some kind of site counter...it's nice to see how many people are stopping by your Home sweet home. Nice job and keep up the great work!

2 comments:

hotelswala said...

No place better than your home.For a lifetime experience of river rafting visit River rafting in Rishikesh.

Unknown said...

This is really awesome, thanks for the share. Also, visit our website if you are looking to buy amazing products in Pakistan:

Cheezain