Wednesday

Geat blog for Parents

Keeping with the theme of family and children, our next blog is about fun activities to do with your 0-5 year old covering everything from cooking to crafts, fun with construction paper, fun for preschoolers, kindergarten children, it covers it all! I love it having a 3 year old myself, it is a great place for me and my wife to get good ideas. (What did we all do before the Internet?) As for the blog itself it is beautifully done with a catchy template and good design. Nice job and continued success! You can also check out her personal family blog here. Stop in and say hello.

2 comments:

Revka said...

Thank you! I'm particularly glad to hear your good opinion of the design. That's a relief. :)

Anonymous said...

I think Revka does such a great job on both of her blogs.