Wednesday

Don't mess with a blogger


This weeks Theme is YellowI'm sure y'all are thinking I'm gonna blast the anonymous poster who totally flamed me while hiding his identity. From now on we will refer to him as the unsusp. Well I'm not. While he is a coward and not that bright I really don't want my blog to be about him. Besides y'all have heard the old saying.Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.No I'm going to post about myself being yellow in how I handled the situation. All of the comments happened while I was at work and I came home to Mom and Wade all upset about it. Wade did defend me pretty well in my absence, don't ya think?I immediately deleted the unsusp's comments and I should have left it at that.I don't think I should have put all comments on moderation. By doing that I gave the unsusp power over me and the blog by altering it in response to his actions.I have since remedied the situation. I will still reserve the right to delete any comments that give any personal information that I don't want posted. But I intend to go on as before.I also taught Mom how to delete comments. So If I'm at work and the unsusp decides to hit again, she doesn't have to freak out but can just delete him.I was Yellow but I saw the error of my ways. Now you can call me Purple

The above excerpt is from Lyn's blog and it leaves me wondering what happened? And what does the word unsusp mean...I hear it all the time on the TV show Criminal Minds. Anyway if it's a secret to us new to your blog then so be it...you have a great and interesting blog and I enjoyed going through it alot. Nicely done with good content and it looks like you are putting the new digital camera to good use. Keep up the good work and keep on blogging!

No comments: