Thursday

New Zoo Review


Holy Garbonzo Beans Batman! We've got live one here. Bloggsend is an unusual look into the mind of probably everyone, although no one would admit it. It is full of funny one liners and short thoughts, you can almost imagine someone sitting at a desk and a little blurb bubble pops out of their mind and you see a post off of bloggsend. I'd suggest starting from the first post and read forward, very fun, very bazaar, and thought provoking at the same time. Insightful and scatter brained all at the same time. Full of content and heavily read as indicated by the counter. Why no adsense or some other means of using an affiliate? With such rich content and lots of readers you could make a few dollars I bet. All that aside...keep up the good work and keep posting...I believe you keep alot of folks smiling and scratching their heads at the same time daily.

2 comments:

Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

"Why no adsense or some other means of using an affiliate? With such rich content and lots of readers you could make a few dollars I bet."

"I said money, money changes everything"
--cyndi lauper

grievous angel said...

ain't he heavy...he's my brother