Friday

http://nateisablog.blogspot.com



Holy Cow...what a way to end a long hard day at work. I don't usually laugh out loud at something I'm reading, but this blog by comic Nate Smith is off the charts. If he delivers his comedy on stage the way he writes it then he better be standing by for the call from Last Comic Standing. Very impressed with this one. My advice would be two things. Add a site meter so you can see how many fans you have...and then add a feature like Feedblitz to keep your fans updated as you continue to post your material. This is definitely worth a look. Very cleverly written, I love the lists about George and Dick...The cell phone skit...the Nature's calling...You've won a fan here tonight. Nice job and keep it coming.

1 comment:

Jack said...

This is indeed a funny blog.

I'm going to be adding it to my Links to Other Blogs.